OOBEYA MONTHLY DIGEST
🎄 Happy New Year!
As we turn the page on another year, we wanted to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude to our valued customers. Thank you for your ongoing support and trust in our company. We are excited to see what the new year has in store and are looking forward to continuing to grow alongside you and help you achieve your goals in the coming year.
We wish you all the best in the coming year!
🎁 We’re committed to building the best DORA Tracking tool! 🤶🎅
In 2022, Oobeya revolutionized the way DORA Metrics are calculated by creating a mechanism that utilizes VCS and CICD tools to trace the journey of a code change (commit) from development to production deployment for any organization or use case. This innovative feature positions Oobeya as a leading DORA tracking tool.
👩🍳 We’re in the process of developing new capabilities that will allow Oobeya to seamlessly detect production failures by aggregating data from multiple incident tracking sources including APM tools (e.g. NewRelic, Sentry, DataDog, Dynatrace) and incident management tools (e.g. PagerDuty, OpsGenie, ServiceNow).
💎 In 2023, we’re committed to building the most accurate, flexible, and effortless way of tracking DORA Metrics!
Dec ’22 – New Feature Highlights ✨
- DORA: Azure DevOps Pipelines integration is now ready to use! With this feature, Oobeya now supports both Azure Pipelines and Releases!
- DORA: We launched a new failure detection feature that allows you to automatically detect failures by Git branch and Deployment title naming patterns!
- DORA: We launched a new failure detection feature that allows you to automatically detect failures by New Relic Incidents & Alerts!
- Team Metrics: Oobeya now displays the historical timeline of the Efficient Development Ratio.
- and more…
📗 NEW BLOG POST | How To Reduce Lead Time For Changes | Optimizing DORA Metrics -1
A guide to help teams reduce the Lead Time For Changes (DORA Metrics) metric to optimize software development and delivery processes.
* Optimizing Coding Time
* Optimizing Code Review Time
* Optimizing Waiting For Deploy Time
* Optimizing Deployment Time
💬 OOBEYA @ CTO CRAFT CONF | Identifying Waste: Symptoms of Software Development & Delivery
We gave a talk at the CTO Craft Winter 2022 Conference on “Identifying Waste: Symptoms of Software Development and Delivery”.
We are honored to be a part of this great event and share the vision behind our product with 500+ CTOs all around the world.
💬 MEETUP | DORA Metrics & Moving Beyond Metrics
Everybody is talking about DORA metrics, Pull Request metrics, Agile metrics, and more.
Metrics were measured first. And we began tracking them.
What comes next? In our talk, we briefly discussed the following question:
How can we build a comprehensive approach to use metrics wisely?
LET’S GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD !
If you’re interested in learning more about Oobeya, you can reach out to us for a 21-day free trial and get started today!